Monday, August 31, 2009

How to Get Copies of the Book

While efforts will be made to publish the book online in an e-book format and place it in reputable online bookstores for people to have access to it throughout the world, distributors are needed here in Nigeria that will help distribute copies of the book to notable bookshops in Nigeria. Meanwhile, you can now get the hard copy of this book, Ministering through the Internet: An Essential Guide, by registered post or courier if you fulfil one of these conditions:
1. For people in Nigeria:
a. Pay or transfer at least the sum of two thousand naira into my Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) current account number 902440794110. The name of the account is Adebayo Ola Afolaranmi.
b. Use the FlashMeCash of FinBank (former First Inland Bank) Plc. to send at least the sum of two thousand naira to me. My mobile phone number is 2348055159591. The name on my international passport is “Adebayo Ola Afolaranmi.”
c. Send the recharge number of a Glo or MTN recharge card of at least the sum of two thousand naira to me through my mobile phone numbers 0805 515 9591 and 0816 304 5450.
d. Use local transfer of any bank to transfer at least the sum of two thousand naira to me. (The name on my international passport is “Adebayo Ola Afolaranmi.”) Please send me the details about the transfer, your full names and contact address, and phone number to facilitate the collection of the money. My mobile phone numbers are +234 805 515 9591 and +234 816 304 5450.
2. For people outside Nigeria:
a. Send at least forty US dollars through Western Union or MoneyGram money transfer or any other money transfer service that is in operation in Nigeria to me. (The name on my international passport is “Adebayo Ola Afolaranmi.”) Please send me the details about the transfer, your full names and contact address, and phone number to facilitate the collection of the money. My mobile phone numbers are +234 805 515 9591 and +234 816 304 5450.
b. Transfer at least forty US dollars to my Liberty Reserve account number U3130894. The account name is Adebayo Afolaranmi.
c. Pay or transfer at least forty US dollars into my Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) domiciliary account number 902 440794 210. The name of the account is Adebayo Ola Afolaranmi.
If you want more than one copy of the book, please contact me.
God bless you!
After doing any of the above mode of payment, send the details of the payment to me by email at spiritualdigest@gmail.com and spiritualdigest@yahoo.com through my mobile phone numbers are +234 805 515 9591 and +234 816 304 5450. I will send the hard copy of the book to you by registered post or courier after the confirmation of your payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment